The website www.zoumboulakis.gr is the e-shop for the sale of products through the internet of the partnership company (O.E.) with the trade name “THEODOROS ZOUMBOULAKIS & CO” (hereinafter “the Company”), legally and competently approved by the Hellenic Ministry of Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport and Networks (General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs, Directorate for Consumer Protection) with suppliers registration No. 991/13 and GEMI no. 684001000, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- More specific provisions – information about the e-shop:
This online store belongs to the partnership company (O.E.) with the trade name “THEODOROS ZOUMBOULAKIS & CO” and the distinctive title “GALLERY ZOUMBOULAKIS”
Αctivity of the company: Trading Company
Legal Address of the Company: 6, Kriezotou str., 10671, Athens, Greece.
Tax Registration Number: 081939558 Tax Office: D’ of Athens
Contact email address:
Tel. Orders: + 30 210 3634454
The use of our e-shop and your purchases through it are determined and governed by the following terms and conditions; before you enter and use our e-shop, www.zoumboulakis.gr, please read carefully and make sure that you understand and agree with these terms, rules, statements and conditions, as your use and browsing through www.zoumboulakis.gr, implies your explicit and unreserved consent and acceptance thereof.
Upon entering the above website, you declare that you are an adult and that you have legal capacity; furthermore, you declare that you are committed not to permit the use of your data and passwords by underaged persons or persons lacking legal capacity; if such use of your data and password takes place, you are liable; for this reason, please follow the basic security rules of online transactions.
- Provided information & products:
The Company is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of both the information provided on its website and the essential characteristics of the products displayed on its website, as well as the accuracy of the data related to the services provided by the Company’s e-shop; in the context of good faith, the Company is not liable for technical or typographical mistakes which may have occurred inadvertently or due to site breaks due to force majeure.
3. Limitation of Liability:
The Company cannot guarantee the availability of the displayed products; however, it is committed to inform consumers in good time about their unavailability; the Company is only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct in the event of delay in the delivery of the ordered products and for information that it itself provides or the services it itself provides through its website.
The online store of the Company is not liable for any technical problems which may arise for users, when they attempt access to or during their visit to the site and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure using of the website; moreover, the Company does not bear any responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and in particular unfair third-party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through its online store; where this site incorporates references to third-party websites, www.zoumboulakis.gr is not liable for the contents of these pages, as well as for any damage or harm which may occur from their use, as the visitor has access to them exclusively by his/her own choice and liability.
- Obligations of the user:
The users of the e-shop website www.zoumboulakis.gr accept and undertake not to use the online store of the Company for sending, publishing, and generally by any means transmitting illegal, harmful, threatening, racist, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous or contents harmful to underage persons; such contents are not permitted to be retransmitted as per applicable laws and regulations; in addition, any visit to the website www.zoumboulakis.gr and any transaction carried through it, must be made in the framework of personal and private use and solely for legitimate purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties; The visitor is required to use the site in accordance with the law, the principles of good morals and the present terms, and furthermore, not to perform any acts or omissions which may cause damage or malfunctioning or affect or endanger the provision of the services by www.zoumboulakis.gr.
Users are not entitled to transmit internal and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of a business relationship, or information which is governed by confidentiality agreements, nor agreements or information infringing any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties; finally, users may not invade and tamper with software viruses or any other passwords, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or interfere with the operation of any computer’s software or hardware intentionally or unintentionally, because any such action violates the applicable Greek and EU legislation and their provisions; furthermore, users are not permitted, when visiting the Company’s website, to harass third parties in any way and by any contents, or to use the site in order to collect or store personal data of other users.
- Protection of your Personal Data
Our Company, as a data Controller, collects, stores, uses and generally processes your personal data when you visit the Company’s website.
The assignment of your Data to the Company as requested by its website is necessary to achieve the basic purpose of collecting the data and may, for example, if denied, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill its obligations arising from the sales agreement or to provide the other available services [transportation, etc.].
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and specific for the intended purpose; such Data include the following:
- Data when creating a user account on our site
– Mandatory: e-mail address, login password
– Optional: name, surname, sex, date of birth, postal address, telephone number.
- Data from your transactions with us either through our physical store at 6, Kriezotou Street or via our e-shop
– For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you may make, details about the purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, list of products you wish to buy (wish list), websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Shopping interests and preferences, which help us to suggest specific products and services of interest to you; we will request and use only the Data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest to you and to further improve your purchasing experience with us; of course, it is always your choice to share such data with us.
- Traffic information of our website or other websites you browsed before us
- Payment information
- Your comments and product reviews
- Your image might be recorded on CCTV when you visit a physical store of ours
- In order to provide the best possible site experience, we collect technical information about your Internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code where your computer is located, the web pages that appear during your visit, the clicks on ads etc.
- The username of your social media account if you interact with us through such accounts, to help us respond to your comments or questions.
If you choose not to share some of your Data with us or deny certain communication rights, we may not be able to provide some of the services you have requested; for example, if you ask us to advise you when a product will be available again, we cannot serve you, if you have withdrawn your consent to receive updates from us.
We inform you that your Data is processed either by the Company’s specially authorized personnel or by our computer systems and electronic devices.
For the disclosure of information about our products, services and events, as well as for other purposes as specified below, we do the following:
- Sending a newsletter: Upon such consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you via email, internet, telephone and / or social media about relevant products and services, including personalized offers, discounts, etc; of course, you may revoke this consent at any time.
- Web push notifications: Depending on your navigation, you may receive, with your prior consent, notifications about our offers, news, your wish list and your shopping cart; of course, you may revoke this consent at any time.
- Operation of CCTV systems: In order to protect our customers, premises, assets and our partners from criminal activities, we operate a CCTV system in our physical store, which records images for safety purposes; if we detect any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through the use of CCTV, fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process such Data for the purpose of preventing or detecting unlawful acts; our goal is to protect our customers, employees and partners from criminal activities.
- Processing of payments to prevent fraudulent transactions
- Sending you updates required by law or necessary in order to inform you about any changes in our services. For example, updates about privacy notifications, notifications about the revocation of a product and legally required information about your orders; such service messages will not contain promotional material and will not require prior consent when sent by e-mail or text message (SMS); if we do not use your personal Data for these purposes, we are not able to comply with our legal obligations.
We keep your Personal Data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in the present terms (unless a longer retention period is required by any applicable law); in general, this means that we will keep your personal Data as long as you have an account with our Company; As for your Data, related with the purchase of products, we keep such data for a longer period in order to comply with our legal obligations (such as tax and commercial legislation and for warranty purposes); At the end of this retention period, your Data will be completely deleted or kept without your name, for example by aggregating them with other data so that they can be used in an unrecognizable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
We are committed to protect your Personal Data and, by recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing; we use the most up-to-date and advanced methods to ensure maximum security.
In addition, the information used to identify you as an account user are two: Username and Personal Security Password; Each time you enter your Data, you are given access to your personal account; This process is securely ensured by encryption when transferred to the Internet and the servers of the Company; by the same standards, you are offered the ability to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish; after entering the desired password, the new one is encoded and stored in the Company’s systems; For this reason, the only person who knows your password is you and you are solely liable to keep the password secret from third parties.
The above measures may be reviewed and amended when necessary.
You maintain the right to access your personal Data, ie you have the right to be informed by us regarding the processing of your Data; furthermore, you maintain the right to correct inaccurate personal Data and if you find that there is an error in your Data, you may file an application to correct them (for example name correction or information on change of address); you also maintain the right of erasure / “to be forgotten”, ie you may ask us to delete your Data if they are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent, in case the latter is the only legal basis for such process; furthermore, you maintain the right to transfer your Data, that is, you may ask us to receive in a readable form the Data you have provided, or to ask us to forward it to another Controller, a right to limit the processing, that is, you may ask us to limit the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objections are pending, and finally, the right to oppose and revoke consent to the processing of your Data.
In order to exercise your rights, you may submit a request to us at the above postal address of the Company or its e-mail address with the title “Exercise of Rights” and we will take care to examine it and respond as soon as possible.
In order to protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before submitting any request you submit under these terms.
We respond to your Requests at no charge, without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request; however, if your request is complicated or there is a large number of requests, we will notify you within one month if we need to take another two (2) months extension within which we will respond to you.
If your Claims are evidently unfounded or excessive, especially due to the fact that they are repeated constantly, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into consideration the costs of advising you or executing the requested action or refusing to comply with the Request.
Applicable law is Greek law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679/EU and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal Data.
The Courts of Athens are competent to resolve any dispute arising from issued concerning your personal Data.
We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to be fully aware of how your Data is protected.